Sunday 15 May 2011

The big city

I haven't been on for a while as I've been so busy in work and extremely tired but need to make the effort!

In the last two weeks I've been to London (on my first train and tube!) and here is one of the things I saw there.


I thought I was seeing things when I saw this horse!! The area where the conference venue was located was full of diamond shops which I would have liked to have had a look in!

I also got to see the Eurostar waiting at St Pancras station which was very exciting and the station itself was beautiful. I'm hoping to go back soon to take lots of pictures and explore.

I also stayed in a hotel this week which was nice. It was full of rich people and people playing golf. I was glad to get home to be honest.

I'm reading the Crimson Petal and the White at the moment. It's taking me a while as I've been so busy but is beautifully written and I can't wait to get more into it!

Hopefully this week will be more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment