Wednesday 29 June 2011

Wildlife and breakfast in bed

When I was on holiday in West Wales last week I visited Manor House Wildlife Park in St Florence near Tenby.

It is owned by Anna Ryder-Richardson and was brilliant! The animals had so much space and were really well looked after. It was so much better than some zoos you go to with small enclosures and sad animals.

I got to hand feed a wallaby which I loved!


He was so friendly and I called him Walter.

We took loads and loads of pictures but one of my favourites is this picture of a peacock.


He was so beautiful but very noisy!!

We stayed in a bed and breakfast and because we were too lazy to get up for breakfast the lady who owned the B&B left breakfast outside our door to make sure we didn't miss out!! It was so lovely of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment