Wednesday 29 June 2011

I've finished!!!

Finally after around 6 weeks of reading I have finished The Crimson Petal and the White! Even though it took me so long to get through it I loved every word of it and can't wait to get The Apple by Michel Faber. The Apple follows some of the characters you meet in The Crimson Petal and the White but gives an insight into both their past and future. I can't wait to get to know them better!! Roll on payday!


I had a bit of a spurt on reading (a bit like my current spurt on blogging!) and also managed to get through Little Hands Clapping by Dan Rhodes in record time. And I have to say I loved it! It follows the story of a German museum curator and also some of the people he comes across in one way or another. I don't want to say too much as the contents have a suprise to them but the style made me think of a mixture between Roald Dahl and Marcus Zsuzak. I would recommend it as I really enjoyed it.



I am getting a bit worried now though as my "to read" pile has diminished down to four books and with this good weather I know I'll get through them in no time! I think I'll have to do some investing this month (I LOVE book investing!) and at least I know what to ask for formy birthday in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment