Saturday 2 March 2013

The end of the tunnel

I haven't done much blogging over here this year as my plans for a healthier and happier 2013 basically haven't been going too well up until now. But March is my month, I can feel it!

I thought it was best not to record some of my thoughts and feelings out in the public domain over the last couple of weeks, but I am starting to get through that now and see the light at the end of the tunnel.

March is currently looking like it will be a better month that the two that have preceded it this year (although that is not difficult!) and this month I will be going on a mini break with my lovely other half to West Wales and will also be starting a new job in a new department that looks very exciting!

I have been making a few changes to how I live this year and have also been trying a few new things. My plan is that I share more things right here, even if they are just my opinions on products or services or that type of thing. I plan to schedule some posts so you should see more of me, even if my mind is elsewhere and I forget to do stuff on a set timescale.

I promise to be back soon. And in the meantime, here is Bruce sunbathing when I was trying to make the bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment