Saturday 2 March 2013

Teapigs

Today my order from Teapigs has finally arrived (it only seems like so long as I got lost twice on the way to the parcel office!) and it is amazing!

Teapigs pride themselves on selling real tea and I found out about them after reading a friends blog and had to give them a go!

They are quite pricey as you are paying for the quality so I went for a selection box to start me off and I've me the opportunity to try put some of the flavours. I hate it when you buy a whole packet of something and then find that it's not for you, so I think the selection of option is a fab idea.

The selection box gives you 12 small packets of tea, each with enough for two cups. I doubled up on three of the packets, so have a grand total of 9 different flavours in the box. It was a lovely touch that the packers also included a bonus sachet of earl grey too.

I can't wait to try them all and will let you know how I get on!



No comments:

Post a Comment