Friday 25 November 2011

Friday feeling?

It's Friday!! Woohoo! I'm not feeling very Friday-like at the moment though. I had to take half day from work today as I was so tired, I couldn't concentrate. I had a nice afternoon nap with Bruce though and watched some Midsomer Murders.


Bruce is having another nap sat next to me now as we are sharing a duvet on the sofa. He is such a cutie when he is asleep. I just hope he remembers to have a lie in tomorrow morning.

I had to take Mr Sheli (also known as Steven!) to the hospital last night as he hurt his ankle again playing football last night and wanted to go to A&E to get it checked out. After 2 hours of waiting, they told him there was nothing they could do as he had torn his tendons and ligaments! Grrr! So this is why I'm so tired today! No wonder really.

I'm hoping to feel more chirpy tomorrow!

(By the way, I've decided to read The Night Circus first and am going to start it this evening. I love the black edged pages! Steven reckons it looks like a book that belongs to a vampire!)

No comments:

Post a Comment