Wednesday 23 November 2011

Book Review: A Tiny Bit Marvellous

I finished reading A Tiny Bit Marvellous by Dawn French last night.

A Tiny Bit Marvellous

I really wish I could say that I enjoyed this book but I really didn't. In fact I couldn't wait to finish it, but for all the wrong reasons so found it really hard to motivate myself to actually pick it up.

I didn't like the characters, especially Dora and the way her sections were written. When I was reading it all I could hear in my head was the voice of Dawn French when she played Vicky Pollard's mum in Little Britain. If you can imagine that then you will know what I am talking about!

Very disappointing! I won't be starting a new book now until tomorrow when my mum will bring over my delivery of books. I'll tell you all about that tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment