Saturday 14 January 2012

Book Review: Before I Go To Sleep


Before I Go To SleepI bought this book from the Kindle store after much deliberating, as although I quite liked the sound of the story from the blurb, I wasn't sure it would be my type of book as I have never read anything like this before. EVERYONE needs to read this book as it was amazing.

I am so glad I bought it though as I honestly thought it was fantastic. I was hooked right from the beginning. I liked the style of writing and also the main character, Christine, was really believable and not annoying as I feared she may be as the victim.

I have never been as gripped by a book as I was by this one. I managed to totally block out everything else whilst reading (including Steve trying to have a conversation with me – oops) and every twist of the story had me gasping and on the edge of my seat.

When I got to the end of the book I literally had nothing else to say other than wow and was left reeling by it for a few hours.

I would seriously recommend this to anyone, whether they like thrillers or not. Although, don't start it if you have something important to do, as that thing will never get done! I have never read a thriller before this book, but would like to try some more. Any recommendations on where to start would be gratefully received!

No comments:

Post a Comment