Tuesday 24 January 2012

Book Review: The Skeleton in the Closet

The Skeleton in the Closet
I got this book for 99p over the Christmas period for my Kindle. I've only ever read one non-Agatha Raisin book by M.C. Beaton and didn't really like it, so I was a bit apprehensive about this book.

I started reading it on the train on the way back from London as I needed an easy read after a long day and got into it really quickly.

This book still has a mystery element to it, as well as an underlying romance. I found the story interesting and I always like a story about the underdog, so enjoyed this.

The book is fairly short and easy to get through, but I enjoy that type of book in between others as it's nice to clear your mind sometimes and just enjoy sailing through the story.

I would recommend this book for a nice bit of light reading, or something to read on public transport.

No comments:

Post a Comment