Sunday 18 December 2011

It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas

I've been busy today preparing for Christmas (only 7 more sleeps to go! Eeek!) and thought I'd post a few pictures.

I've been preparing my pigs in blankets which I have frozen ready for the big day, and have also been baking mince pies. They exploded a bit in the oven but at least I know they are deep filled!!


I have also finished wrapping all my presents, including presents for my cat, Bruce. He always has a little stocking so he doesn't feel left out of the celebrations. Look at the cute cat nip filled gingerbread man he has this year.


I've also taken a few photos of my favourite Christmas decorations. I have quite a few vintage decorations that I have inherited, but I have saved these for a separate post.







No comments:

Post a Comment