Friday 30 December 2011

Book Review: My Life: A Coach Trip Adventure


My Life: A Coach Trip Adventure
I love watching Coach Trip (You may remember my love of crap TV). Not just for the nutters, but mainly for Brendan. I love him. He's so funny and seems like a down to earth nice guy.When I found out he had a book out, I knew I had to read it and luckily, Father Christmas brought it for me!

I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to fans of Coach Trip and also those who enjoy reading about other peoples' travels.

I found the first third a little slow. This section focussed on Brendan's childhood and his faith and I found it a little hard going. After this it picked up and I really enjoyed reading about his adventures.

I really liked the style of writing as it was easy to read and I felt like I could hear Brendan's voice in my mind when I was reading it.

As a warning, about three quarters of the way through you need to keep the tissues handy! Brendan is a lovely person who has led an amazing life and worked hard for it. Well worth a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment